Mon - sun 11.30-01.00 h
Sun 10.30-01.00 h
The majestic building on the Ceintuurbaan – designed by architect Jan van Schaik in 1920 – has served as a neighborhood cinema since the opening in 1921. Back then children’s matinees were a weekly event. Since 1982 it serves as a full-fledged movie theater with three screens and a film café. This isn’t the place for Hollywood blockbusters: the program mainly focuses on European and non-western arthouse films.